1) With your consent: In all other cases, before transferring information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, our Company may implement a joint offer or tender with a third party, then we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) Companies working on our behalf: We cooperate with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, in connection with which your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use information only for the purpose of providing contractual services; they are prohibited from transmitting this information to other parties in situations other than when it is caused by the need to provide the specified services. Examples of business support functions: fulfillment of orders, implementation of applications, issuing prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among customers and managing information systems.We also disclose aggregated non-personally identifiable information when selecting service providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: A subsidiary or a joint venture is an organization whose at least 50% equity interest belongs to the Company. When transferring your information to a partner in a subsidiary or joint venture, our Company requires not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and not to use your information in any way contrary to your choice. If you have indicated that you do not want to receive any marketing materials from our Company, we will not pass on your information to your partners in subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) On jointly positioned or partner pages: Our Company may share information with partner companies, with which it implements special offers and events to promote the product on the jointly positioned pages of our site. When requesting personal data on these pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The Partner uses any information you provide in accordance with your own privacy notice, which you can read before providing information about yourself.
5) When transferring control over the company: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our company or its assets. When selling or transferring business, our Company will provide you with the opportunity to refuse to transfer information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue to provide you with the services or products previously provided by our Company.
6) To law enforcement agencies: Our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: in order to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court orders; participation in government investigations; assistance in fraud prevention; and strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.All personal information that is submitted by you for registration on our website can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database upon your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information placed in a special section of our site.
If you want to receive a link, it’s possible to receive a letter.